Friday, October 2, 2009

In This Life

i was nurtured n sheltered just bcoz i was curious n young.

i was searchin' 4 tht smethng n tryin' 2 find it on d run..

but just when i stopped lookin', i saw just how far I'd come in this life..

dinda..
u gimme love.. light.. n u show me evrythng tht's been happenin' so now ive opened up my eyes..

n now im following this [3 steps] fight an honest fight n [2 hearts] tht can start a fire but just [1 love] is all I need in this life..

ive faltered n stumbled b4 but now ive found my feet again, dinda..

ive been angry n shaken but now i found a new place 2 begin.

my persistence 2 make a difference has led me safe in2 ur hands, dinda..

dinda.. i was put here 4 a reason when i was born into this world n now im livin' n believin' tht..i was meant 2 b ur man in this life, insyaAllah..

* inspired by brian mcfadden & delta goodrem

0 comments: